Vs > Pokegama Dam, Mn
Cheju vs Pokegama Dam, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Cheju vs Greenville, Ms, Usa
Cheju vs Kengtung, Myanmar
Cheju vs Minginui Forest, New Zealand
Cheju vs Damazin, Sudan
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Bunkie, La, Usa
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Onega, Russia
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Bangui, Central African Republic
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Puyo, Ecuador
Walnut, Il vs Smithers, Bc
Te Wera Forest vs Hendersonville, Nc
Cortina D’Ampezzo vs Torres
Ciampino vs Trujillo
- The distance between Cheju, North Korea and Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa is approximately 10,188 km or 6,331 mi.
- To reach Cheju in this distance one would set out from Pokegama Dam, Mn bearing 327.2° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Cheju bearing 206.3° or SSW .
- Cheju has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Pokegama Dam, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- The mean annual temperature is 10.5 °C (18.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.8 °C (23°F) less in Cheju. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 721.9 mm (28.4 in) more which is equivalent to 721.9 l/m² (17.72 US gal/ft²) or 7,219,000 l/ha (771,759 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.5° higher in Cheju than in Pokegama Dam, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cheju relative to Pokegama Dam, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Cheju
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cheju vs Carinhanha, Brazil
Cheju vs Val D’Or, Quebec, Canada
Cheju vs Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa
Cheju vs Izobamba, Ecuador
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Karlstad, Sweden
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Uranium City, Sk, Canada
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Dudinka, Russia
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Kenton, Oh, Usa
Edmonton Namao, Ab vs Darbhanga
Waitarere Forest vs Clarksville, Tn
Chahbahar vs Greenwood, Sc
Maiquetia vs Puntarenas
Cheju vs Pokegama Dam, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cheju
Climate Guides for Locations near Pokegama Dam, Mn